Friday, September 26, 2008 7:32 AM
-Pronounced dead at 2233 hours-Yeah,I mean the blog.Not me.But maybe Jane would be.
Oh,you know why Jane would die?Yeah,she was damned stupid I tell you.You know WHAT she did?She went to eat M&Ns.Ha.Digging her own grave.Tsk.Bye Jane.I will miss you.As an enemy.And Venetia will miss you like CRAZY.Or maybe even join you.In your death.Wait,not maybe.SURELY.Goodbye.Jane.Ah yes,lesbianism still ongoing.They love each other like crazy.I mean it.Jane doesn't really express her feeling much,BUT I KNOW that she LOVES Venetia.Totally.Don't worry Venetia,She definitely returns your feeling for her.F.Y.I(Look at Venetia's blog if you don't understand me/)And Jennifer has joined their relationship.To make it more complicated.A love triangle.SAD.Enough of that...touchy topic for awhile.I am so proud of myself.I got 9/10 for 'The Gorilla' passage.And Jane got 3/10.I was practically laughing.So nervous about geog...Hope I would get at last an A2.Or B3.I would totally hate myself if I got a B4 ever again for my geog.That would most probably be the ending though.Go figure.Oh and French was impossibly OKAY.LIKE OMG,I thought it would be more difficult.The listening comprehension was a total killer.I probably failed that component.And Jane said that it was easy.Ha.If you COULD ever pass,Jane.Wish you good luck :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFinished Breaking Dawn on Monday.So happy.:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNow I am starting on New Moon that Wen Jie lent me.Yayness.My Eclipse was totally ruined.And I am totally pissed.I hate that ZY!!!!!!!!!I HATE HER!!!!!!!SHE IS SO ON MY MOST HATED LIST.AND I SHALL NOT LEND HER ANYTHING.ANYMORE.& 黑糖群侠传's 原声带 is coming out in October!OMFG!I need to listen to it!!!!Ah!!!!!!!And I finally listened to the full version of 藏经阁.And I have it in my phone!!!Now only waiting for 'Dear baby' and 对不起.:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDI shall stick to my resolution of watching all the 偶像剧 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE EXAMS.Yayness.I can't wait.And I hope I win Jane.Wait.I can.Ha.請你原諒我不懂逗你開心
請你原諒我不懂聽你的心
回想這過去
我學著讓你更安心
別賭氣別任性別放棄