I found a new word to add to my limited vocabulary in Korean.
I might consider learning Korean when I'm in JC [:
Or maybe even earlier, yeah.
Son Dambi is the newest upcoming star, succeeding Lee Hyori.
They're both cool unnies [:
Oh well. So many K-POP groups are releasing their new albums, like SNSD and Big Bang.
Speaking of which, I love SNSD's released album. It's nicer than Gee, I guess. Big Bang's not too bad with their Japanese album, though I don't really like Daesung's haircut (or G-Dragon's girlish sense of style)
And so many new stars are rising, like 4Minute. 2NE1 still rocks more, though. At least their English is well pronounciated.
Kim So Eun totally rocked in The Man Who Can't Get Married. And Kim Bum's new show is going to be broadcasted soon (Jumps around stupidly like Daesung)!
Ahem, I'm still waiting for new Bonjuk photos.
Meanwhile, I'll promote Son Dambi's song/MV [:
Uh huh. It totally describes you(you know who you are) [: