Sunday, August 9, 2009 2:40 AM
Keep the Faith.
Happy National Day!I'm so patriotic, I'm typing the whole post in RED.2NE1 won Inkigayo triple crown [:I'm so happy for them, haha.Oh and, SNSD's goodbye stage was today's Inkigayo.Kind of sad, cause there will be no more Genie performances to watch.And to see them in different clothes everytime.Mybe that's where the money went to. Psh. SM.Have been reading great fics today~ I'm so H-A-P-P-Y.Hello, it isn't a sin to be so elated when you've finally got your hands on the computer after four days or so okay.YOOCHUN IS SO HOT.As in, seriously unbearable hot.I think I almost fainted when I saw that article of him.Oh, he got a tattoo! (Though I'm not a fan of tattoos, I've got to say that it has a pretty big meaning behind it)KEEP THE FAITH~P.S. Haha. You thought I'd post that picture, didn't you. Too bad. It's only for my own eyes [: