Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:52 AM
Oh my god, I've been so caught up in the
TAESU love that I haven't blogged for days.
I'm like, at my hundredth post now! Yay~(Stop procrastinating, people. Especially
Zoe and
Jane, who have a gazillion posts.)
But the
TAESU love is totally...undescribable. But of course, it's not the extent of comparing them to the SoEul couple.Aw, but, they look so
lovable, pinchable and dorky together! The
Dolphin couple. Hahaha.
I'm beginning to love them more than Yoochun and YoonA. But seriously, they make a great pair. (And partly because there are more fics of them to read.)
Though I don't know Jang Ri In, she seems...close to Junsu(Not to mention pretty). Cause many fanfics have the TaeSuYin coupling. Or the SuYin coupling. But
TaeSu is THE BEST.
Tsk tsk. And I have an account on Soshified. Hahaha. I'm shocked too. But whatever, it allows me to read
TaeSu fics.
I'm celebrating my 100th post with three five wishes.
1. KIM BUM AND KIM SO EUN should have more interaction! Us SoEul fans are desperate!
2. DBSK should get over win the lawsuit soon.
3. There should be more time for me to pen down on my thoughts into fanfics and I should finish all my unfinished fanfics SOON.
4. KIM JUNSU AND KIM TAEYEON SHOULD HAVE MORE SCANDALS AFFAIRS INTERACTION (,fine)! I TOTALLY DEMAND THIS TO HAPPEN. Not to mention Yoochun and Yoona.
5. I desperately hope to do well on EOYS when I get back the papers. Especially Lit and Math. [edit] I don't know what's wrong with people, but they seem to think TaeYeon of height 162cm is short. WTH. Have they ever seen people like ME before?!