Tuesday, December 8, 2009 7:39 PM
court cases.
Kim Bum's just been sued. For 500 million won.
Seriously, isn't anything in South Korea not involving suing? First it was Kim So Eun, then DBSK, then Kim Bum.
But there's some happy news. The
server servers crashed for both JaeChunSu's 'Smile Again' fanmeet as well as Junsu's 'Mozart'.
And the full Bonjuk calendar is out!
(Now I'm just holding my breath for the real one)Yesterday's and Monday's CIP was totally
shingz boring. Didn't get much out of it, except that I know how to read 'wish' written in hangul
, thanks to SNSD's song.
There was two groups of Koreans too. One was very hardworking and smart, and the other just wrote 'I bet you don't know what I'm talking about' on the balloon. Not to mention a 'hahaha' at the end.
Wth. Do you think I'm stupid. At least I know how to read 'wish' okay. Tsk. Better than you not knowing how to speak English.
Oh well, enough of ranting and raving.
I'm starting to miss you even though you're only on the plane now ]:P.S. OMG, Yoochun's so so cute in his new hairstyle. And Junsu should wear coats more often [: