Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:09 AM
SIS (SHINee's in Singapore) !
SHINee's in
SINGAPORE!
They're in the same country as ME! I can jolly well skip to the Fullerton/Raffles (or whichever hotel they're at and say hello).
But I shan't do that cause I'm a good girl and good girls aren't stalkers!
I'm still hyperventilating though. It's SHINee, which equals to
Onew, which equals to my
crush!
But poor
Onew was limping when he came out of immigrations. I hope he's okay. And he's the only one who bothered to push his own luggage
(and probably needed the support from the trolley) like wth.
Key was busy hiding his face with a oversized coat, haha,
Taemin was unsucessfully trying to cover his face with his passport
(duh, I mean who's face is the size of a passport) and
Jonghyun had blonde hair, and
Minho's just being tall.
P.S. I want to watch
WGM!
P.P.S. Justin Bieber is
short.