Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:54 AM
happy belated birthday, bling's girl~
Oops,
happy belated birthday to
Bling Bling's wife Cherry-dah!
You've been a nice nice nice friend to me [: And an avid SHINee lover who goes crazy at the sight on Jong, just like how I do when I see
Onew/Junsu/Yoochun/Seungho [: Hahaha. I applaud you for linking everything to Bling Bling as well.
And I'm so sorry for your ammonia accident (hey, alliteration!), but is the Girl-With-The-Weird-Nose okay? Hahahaha, I'm sorry, it's instinctive d:
Nickhun is appearing on WGM OMG. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, take away Ga In from Jo Kwon! Poor Jo Kwon. At least he has Bang Shil to make Ga In jealous (like crazy-literally).
I miss Junsu and his nice butt. I miss Yoochun and his sexy lips. I miss Seungho and his mesmerising eyes. I miss Onew and his dorky cuteness.
Am I going nuts?